Crest Bank, which began operations on October 30, is the successor of Spaert and DEOS Bank. Spaert Bank was the “first internet” bank, without any standard branches or branches. Therefore, it was not a big surprise that from the beginning, his offer included a loan available entirely via the Internet.
It’s no different with Crest Bank. The bank will have 57 branches and 300 franchises, but it also wants to be visible on the internet.
Crest Bank Online cash loan
- Loan amount: from PLN 1,200 to PLN 150,000
- Repayment: from 6 months to 10 years
- All over the Internet
- Available loan calculator
- Credit decision at the time of filling out the application
- APRC from 13.6%
- No fees for early repayment of the loan
- The possibility of paying off other loans
How to get a loan online at Crest Bank
The entire procedure takes place via the Internet. There is no need to visit a bank branch.
1. We fill out the loan application
2. We receive an initial credit decision
3. We confirm the decision by e-mail
4. Conclusion of the contract by means of a verification transfer in the amount of PLN 0.01.
The loan is granted for any purpose. We can also pay off other loans.
How much does the loan at Crest Bank cost?
The online loan at Crest Bank is cheaper than its predecessor at Spaert Bank. The actual annual interest rate (APY) for the representative example is 13.60%. In Spaert Bank, the APRC was 15.28%. In a word, a good change.
To know the amount of our loan, just open the application and indicate the amount and period of repayment. An example of the cost of the loan:
- PLN 10,000 loan for 24 installments, the monthly installment will amount to PLN 484.52
- PLN 20,000 loan for 24 installments, monthly installment PLN 969.04
- PLN 20,000 loan for 48 installments, the monthly installment will amount to PLN 537.69
- PLN 40,000 loan for 60 installments, the monthly installment will amount to PLN 909.37
- PLN 60,000 loan for 72 installments, monthly installment will amount to PLN 1189.36
Online loan at Crest Bank – summary
- high loan amount
- a maximum of 10 years for repayment
- the possibility of paying off other liabilities
- the bank does not charge commissions for early repayment
- a simple credit process
- favorable interest rate (APY from 13.6%)
- Low brand recognition
Representative example: The granting and the amount of credit depend on the positive assessment of the creditworthiness of the applicant. The initial credit decision is a preliminary assessment of the credibility and creditworthiness of the client along with the calculation of the offer based on the data provided by the client. The initial decision may change during the entire credit application verification process. Maximum loan amount – this is the loan amount including credited fees and commissions, which will be reduced by the loan amount available to the client. Details and pricing related to the loan are available at crestbank Information for a representative example: Actual Annual Interest Rate (APR) is 13.6%, total loan amount (without credited costs) PLN 6.000, total amount to be paid PLN 8,496.50, variable interest rate 10%, total loan cost PLN 2,496.50 (including: bank commission PLN 449.40, interest PLN 2,047.10), 69 monthly equal installments in the amount of PLN 122.72. The calculation was made on 27.10.2016 on a representative example.